Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Hahaha I expected this to be just plain disturbing

Well it still was, but never change harry.

Christmas with Dad and Me Christmas with Dad and Me

Mmmmmm

There seems to be a bit of contradiction in the progress of the story. How is Santa gave his own head BEFORE he--- ah forget it, who cares.

Also in before this gets deleted by pissy pansy review mods.

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

Hmmmmm once in its race...

Its a bit odd that it doesnt loop like your other stuff. oh well.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Holy fucking shit Mike

You just made me feel 6 years old again. I used to play it all the time (until my parents took notice on what I was playing lol)

Its not a perfect por but none the less a great tribute. Cheers.

Cap'n Zappy Cap'n Zappy

Oh god, sponsorship.

Well well Wonchop, whats up? I just wonder about the early submission. Um anyway I just rememberedZappy after seeing his design on DA. Plus the game, well nice job I admit, nice job. Its just pretty hard to hit ladies. Otherwise I think I got a little addicted D:

Well ta-ta for now.

Wonchop responds:

Don't you mean 'it's pretty hard not to hit ladies' or should I give the police a ring?

AssTroys AssTroys

Ahhahha

Oh well pretty nice, but I don't want to pop-out your bubble telling you there was a minigame like this in "SouthPark: Chef's Love Shack" and was named as "Asses in Space"

I chucled at this btw, good job.

[SD] DKC2 - Brambles Forever [SD] DKC2 - Brambles Forever

Incredible tribute

I take Stickerbrush Symphony as the swan song of the 16 bit era, it is unmistakingly one of the best moments of the industry and also such incredible music, unfortunately approaching a closing.

You captured the esscence in an excellent way, unforgettable brambles all around the place, being five years old and to think you could manage in that eternal bound of risk. Maybe too poetic or corny, but I take games really seriously, sorry.

Great job with this.

SupraDarky responds:

Thank you, Monodi! Great review. I also take games very seriously, it's one of my passions. Video game music is absolutely important as well. Nothing else can even come close to matching the nostalgia it provides.

Simple Life -M3 Simple Life -M3

Excellent Remix

i love the name-stuff theme in Mother 3, and you just caught all the delicious tunes the way it should be.

Absolutely beautiful

Genowing responds:

Thanks. I thought so as well.

16 Bit Wobble 16 Bit Wobble