Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Holy fucking shit Mike

You just made me feel 6 years old again. I used to play it all the time (until my parents took notice on what I was playing lol)

Its not a perfect por but none the less a great tribute. Cheers.

Cap'n Zappy Cap'n Zappy

Oh god, sponsorship.

Well well Wonchop, whats up? I just wonder about the early submission. Um anyway I just rememberedZappy after seeing his design on DA. Plus the game, well nice job I admit, nice job. Its just pretty hard to hit ladies. Otherwise I think I got a little addicted D:

Well ta-ta for now.

Wonchop responds:

Don't you mean 'it's pretty hard not to hit ladies' or should I give the police a ring?

AssTroys AssTroys

Ahhahha

Oh well pretty nice, but I don't want to pop-out your bubble telling you there was a minigame like this in "SouthPark: Chef's Love Shack" and was named as "Asses in Space"

I chucled at this btw, good job.

Noodle Salad Noodle Salad

Oh... my god... *praises*

My dear lord is back! All hail around him!

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

Gooood Job!

Nice play, plot, relativity and actionscript! I could score #54 online, wee! :)

Bouncing Maze beta Bouncing Maze beta

Uhhh Dude..

I stuck when i reach the red spot, all I can do after that is click the Blue start spot again, so I restart. Just a bug report :/

The 16-Bit Wizard The 16-Bit Wizard

Nice and hard, got 220.

Wow, its pretty hard for people that think they though they knew everything from SNES (like me) and there are really hard questions as easy, like the chip ones. It was great because asked about the system I grew with and I still love a lot! Good Job Majin, see ya later.

Virtual Champions League Virtual Champions League

Good Game!

Really Amusing, I would like to see more leagues like the Mexican. NIce graphics and smooth moves, good job! :)

Dominus Predator-Sim Dominus Predator-Sim

Violent and Dark

Not all the high scores mean good things, the second girl demostrates total abuse, this is more power than hunting. But anyway that's the game about... sigh... well I can't blame you.

Poke Me! Poke Me!

DeviantART and Newgrounds.

Two wrongs don't make a right, lol. Fucking S.H.W.M.

Wonchop responds:

Super Hairy Weasel Monks?